Featured post

Earn Up to $2000 Per Month Writing for Medium

Image
Would you like to make some extra cash? What about earning up to $1000 per month? Of course, you would just like everybody! Join Medium and write for them. You can earn money by writing about your favorite topics.

Create a Blog Today

Photo credit: created by Denise Larkin


Views of New York City taken by Denise Larkin


Why not start a blog?  I have eight blogs at present and they are all different from one another. Anyone can start a blog! Want to know more? Then read on!


I have just started some new blogs called My TV and Movie Blog, My Writing Life Blog, Travel Tips and Destinations Blog, and My Weight Loss and Diet Life Blog.

This is my writing blog, which gives details about where to write and what to write. It seems to be getting quite a few hits daily. I, usually, give details on the websites where you can write along with if you can money or not. 

Also, I will let you know what I have experienced with writing. Check out the rest of this blog.  

You will see some of the titles on the left or right of this blog.

My TV and Movie Blog is also doing well. I created this blog because I wanted to share all my thoughts on the best movies and television shows that are out there today and I want everyone to hear about them.

My Travel blog gives details on tips and places to visit and on my weight loss and diet life blog, I share many things about diets that I have tried and other weight loss tips.


Copyright: Denise Larkin - The Sea Caves in Paphos Cyprus


My Weight Loss and Diet Life Blog has been a success so far. It has now reached 121,141 views.  Check it out. There are lots of articles about different types of weight loss ranging from fast weight loss diet food plans to ordinary diets.

Hope 

Check out this blog article: 
How to Make Money Blogging: How This Blog Makes $100k Per Month







Copyright 2014 Denise Larkin.  All Rights Reserved.














Comments