Featured post

Earn Up to $2000 Per Month Writing for Medium

Image
Would you like to make some extra cash? What about earning up to $1000 per month? Of course, you would just like everybody! Join Medium and write for them. You can earn money by writing about your favorite topics.

Do You Enjoy Writing Fiction? Write For Wattpad to Get Noticed


My book on sale on Amazon

Have you heard of Wattpad? Do you enjoy writing creatively? Would you like to write a fictional novel? If so then find out more below.

Check out my book on Wattpad

Wattpad is a website where you can share your short stories or your novel for free to get feedback on it. Writing creatively on Wattpad is easy. You can also read some great books there for free.
I have been reading an interesting book on Wattpad called Wolf Baby. I have got so engrossed in it that I cannot stop reading it. The story is about a girl who gets pregnant from a one night stand and then finds out that the guy is a werewolf. It's such a powerful story so far for me.
I have, also, shared my book there titled Raging Wolf Power to see if I can get anyone interested in it. So far, I have uploaded seven chapters there and I, presently, have 5.6K views on it. 

You can write weekly installments there too, adding to your novel and getting the public interested. A weekly or twice weekly installment is a great way to pull your readers in.
Unfortunately, the site does not pay you, as it's just for authors and writers who are trying to get their work read hoping that it will get published in the future. On Wattpad, you can actually be lucky enough to get an established publisher to want your work, so it's worthwhile giving this website a go. Big publishers are always looking for novels on Wattpad.
So, why not pop on over and read some of the stories there. 

Read Raging Wolf Power by Deelark here

Get Time to Run: The Biters (Book 1) on Amazon 
See the picture of the book below:




More Stories on Wattpad below:

Read book 2 The Gathering from the Time to Run series on Wattpad now:







Comments