Featured post

Earn Up to $2000 Per Month Writing for Medium

Image
Would you like to make some extra cash? What about earning up to $1000 per month? Of course, you would just like everybody! Join Medium and write for them. You can earn money by writing about your favorite topics.

Slice the Pie Earning Potential

Not long ago, I wrote about a website called Slice the Pie. I have been writing song reviews there and I just wanted to update everyone about it.

Photo credit: Denise Larkin


Apparently, if you join and write song reviews as well as introduce your friends to Slice the Pie, then you can earn quite a good bit of money from them.

I have introduced a few friends to Slice the Pie and they have been writing there all the time, which has bumped my money up.  Every time I sign into the website, the first thing I see is how much my earnings have risen. You see, when your friends are writing and you are writing, it then all adds up. The pay depends on how many people join under you and the more reviews you and them write, the more you will earn. Having other reviewers join under you can make a big difference in your earnings. I have earned $30 in one day and I got paid straight away when I withdrew my money to Paypal. So, make sure you get a few writers to join under you to earn this much. You will receive 20% of all their review earnings for 60 days and 10% after that!

To start with, you will be paid at around $0.10 per review. It also depends on how great your reviews turn out to be for them because this rate can be higher or will go up faster for you. 

So, if you are interested to go and join then join Slice the Pie here:

REGISTER WITH SLICE THE PIE






Comments

  1. Can we know how much you earn from this so we know if it's worth our time?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment